Career Opportunities – Join the Hydrilla Family
The aquatics industry is a unique and exciting segment of the commercial building industry. We get to work in some amazing locations, from regional and rural towns one day, to a penthouse apartment suite for a city hotel the next.
As a progressive and growing company, we are regularly on the lookout for qualified and enthusiastic staff to join us in building the best commercial pools and aquatic facilities in the country. Construction and Service specialists with an eye for detail (and a love of travel) are encouraged to submit their CV at any time to be considered for a role. Builders, Developers and Subcontractors with tenders and projects for discussion, please contact us with your details and our team will be in touch.
Below are the current roles we have vacant. To apply for one of these roles please follow the instructions and submit your Resume & Cover Letter through Seek.
Assistant Service Manager
Due to ongoing growth, we have created a new role in our Service Department working closely with our Service Manager to support our continued growth and expansion. The successful applicant will have a positive can-do attitude and be looking for a long term role with the potential to grow and develop the role and themselves. Some intrastate and interstate travel will be required especially in the swimming season.
Duties will include:
- Supervise and support Service Team members, Construction staff and sub-contractors to complete service-related works and administration requirements.
- Manage our schedule of regular and recurring works, maintenance, minor repairs, and breakdowns, ensuring the highest level of care and attention is given to all clients.
- Order materials required to perform service and maintenance work, verifying material deliveries.
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices
- Offer exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services
- Demonstrated experience in aquatic or mechanical servicing.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and support a small, close-knit team.
- Demonstrated ability to use computers and technology to prepare reports and communicate effectively.
- Hold certifications and clearances such as White Card, Drivers Licence, Police Checks and DCSI Clearances or be willing to obtain these.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to build great working relationships across our team.
Applicants with trade qualifications or extensive hands-on experience will be highly regarded.
Pay and benefits:
- Negotiable pay in line with skills and experience.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fun and social working culture
- Paid training and skills development
- Long term career opportunities and promotion for motivated and ambitious individuals
To apply please submit an application letter addressing your suitability for the role (maximum 2 pages) and a copy of your resume through SEEK https://bit.ly/2WMg1RE
For more details or a confidential discussion on the role please contact Amanda Stephenson on 8169 9500.