The aquatics industry is a unique and exciting segment of the commercial building industry. We get to work in some amazing locations, from regional and rural towns one day, to a penthouse apartment suite for a city hotel the next.
As a progressive and growing company, we are regularly on the lookout for qualified and enthusiastic staff to join us in building the best commercial pools and aquatic facilities in the country. Construction and Service specialists with an eye for detail (and a love of travel) are encouraged to submit their CV at any time to be considered for a role.
Builders, Developers and Subcontractors with tenders and projects for discussion, please contact us with your details and our team will be in touch.
Please click on the role below to discover more about each vacancy and how to apply.
Mechanical Services/Water Treatment Plumber
Due to continued company growth, we have created a new full-time role for a qualified and experienced Plumber to join our Construction Team. Working in a niche part of the commercial construction industry you will help build, renovate and maintain commercial and public swimming pools and other recreational aquatic systems across the country. You will get to work in some amazing locations from an inner-city hotel one week, to an outback community pool the next, and you’ll get to be involved in some iconic projects (we’ve just completed the pools and aquatics for the SKYCity Casino renovation)
- Follow construction plans to build high-quality commercial swimming pools and recreational aquatic systems
- Inground and over ground pipework for swimming pools
- Assist Project Manager(s) with the design of water treatment and plumbing systems
- Assist with changes and updates to the aquatic systems
- Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure
- Install and maintain water supply and filtration systems and chemical dosing equipment
- Locate and repair faults and issues with water supply lines and systems
- Plumbers Licence (desirable)
- Cert III Plumbing (minimum)
- Drivers Licence
- Construction industry White Card
- Demonstrated experience in water treatment (desirable)
- Well presented with an attention to detail and positive attitude
- Ability to travel and work away
The successful candidate will be energetic and ambitious, looking to join a progressive company where their skills and experience are valued. In return, you’ll be offered above award pay rates, a great work-life balance and be part of an inclusive team culture.
If this sounds like something you’d like to explore more, please submit your resume with a brief cover letter outlining your relevant skills and experience against the requirements for the role. Applications should be submitted through Seek (https://www.seek.com.au/job/51096145)
Applications close 9 AM Tuesday 12th January 2021.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
(please note our office will be closed for Christmas from 4 pm Friday 18th December through till Monday 11th January 2021)